Beautiful stone built Edwardian guest house in the village of Mallaig on the Stunning North West coast of the Scottish Highlands.
Seaview Guest House offers warm and comfortable bed and breakfast accommodation. The house is ideally situated in the centre of Mallaig, overlooking the harbour, marina and hills beyond.
From its prime location, you are within easy reach of all amenities…
- Next to the bus stop
- 200 metres from the railway station
- 300 metres from the ferry terminal to skye, the small Isles and Knoydart ferry.
Mallaig boasts a number of bars and restaurants which are all within easy reach.
- double rooms with en-suite shower facilities
- 1 twin room (private bathroom)
- 1 single room (private shower facilities)
- For our lowest prices make your reservation direct with Seaview.
- Free high speed wifi is available throughout the house.
- Private Off Street Parking.
- In line with the no Smoking Law in Scotland, Smoking is only permitted outside.
- Sorry, we do not accommodate pets.
- Outside sitting area.
- The Guesthouse is open All year
Seaview have implemented several precautionary measures to ensure the safety of guests and management inline with government guidance.